Join us for Study Hall!
Does your child put off doing homework after school? Does he/she get distracted at home? Could she/he use some help getting organized and staying on track while doing homework? The Stepping Stones Study Hall program is for you!
The Study Hall program offers a supervised, safe, distraction-free environment so students can get their homework done efficiently. A Stepping Stones tutor will be available to answer homework questions, and help students get organized and stay on track.
Study Hall is a great option for students before or after their one-to-one sessions at Stepping Stones to continue working independently in a quiet, focused environment and put to practice the skills they are learning from their tutor.
- Small-group setting (Five to one max student to teacher ratio)
- Students may “drop in” to Study Hall any time; however, space fills up. We recommend you reserve a spot ahead of time.
- Rewards and prizes are given to elementary and middle school students for reaching homework goals!
- Each student receives a homework planner to help them prioritize and stay on track.
- Our expert Study Hall tutors help students with study and organizational skills and help them develop a plan that they can stick to!
Study Hall Hours:
Monthly Passes for Study Hall are $275.00. Payment is due on or before the first day the student attends Study Hall. Passes may be purchased at any time; however, we do not prorate fees.
Please call our Front Office to reserve your spot today!
San Marino: (626)449-5986
La Canada: (818)495-7080